Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello Again, It's Been Awhile

     So, it's been a while since I've blogged, and I apologize for that.  I can only say that it's been one heck of a year so far . . .   I've moved to fourth grade and have more students in my class than I ever have before, I'm now in a 1:1 classroom (so I'm learning a new curriculum while I'm learning how to incorporate more tech into our daily routine), I'm tutoring a group of 5th graders once a week, and I'm trying to have time to have a personal life ~ including working as a production assistant on SofaCouch MovieFilms short movies.

     Here are a few highlights:

I love the new laptops we're lucky enough to have, and I think the kids love them even more!

Taking a quiz online is so exciting!

The teachers I work with are a fabulous group ~ rolling and  sticky noting my room.  Truly priceless!

When your principal says wear a tacky holiday sweater, you wear a Tacky sweater!
  {WARNING: The next picture is not for the faint of heart!}
Working as a production assistant on the "gore effects" on the film set.   It's amazing how realistic panty hose, paper towels, and fake blood can be!

     Here's to having fun with what you do, both inside the classroom and out!
     Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment